Dear pet parents,
I am very proud to introduce Vethical. The VCA Pharmacy Committee and I have carefully reviewed and selected those products based on top quality and efficacy standards. Now we are able to provide all our hospitals with products designed by veterinarians for veterinarians, and sold through our hospitals or VCA Home Delivery.
The name Vethical - a combination of “Veterinary” and “Ethical” – in fact, represents us: highly conscientious veterinarians providing exceptional veterinary medicine. For you and your pets, it's the promise of quality and safety, and the assurance that your pet's medical records will always be accurate and up-to-date. Plus, we'll be able to provide you with reminders, advice, and do proper follow-up, which ultimately helps ensure longer, healthier lives for your pets.
Thank you for entrusting your pet's health to the exceptional people at your VCA Animal Hospitals - I know you count on them. And now you have my personal assurance that you can count on the top quality Vethical products as well!
Todd Tams, DVM, Diplomate ACVIM
Chief Medical Officer, VCA
Innovative Products for Exceptional Pet Health Care
Introducing Vethical: top quality products
Your VCA Animal Hospital is dedicated to top quality health care for your pet - and that includes top quality medications. The Vethical products are designed with your pet's health in mind, to help ensure we will be providing your pet with our exceptional health care.
Vethical products are:
- Reassuring: You know they're safe and effective, and if you have any questions, your VCA veterinarian and staff will be happy to answer them.
- Guaranteed: Vethical products are fully guaranteed.
- Assurance: With Vethical we know exactly what your pet is taking, so we can control your pet’s treatment better and keep proper medical records of his or her medical history. And that means better health care for your pet!
- Convenient: Get them on a regular visit or have them delivered right to your door, exactly when you need them, through VCA Home Delivery.
- Medical follow-up: We, at VCA know what’s best for your pet when it comes to recommendations for medication and dosage that take breed, age, weight and lifestyle into account and we monitor your pet’s response to medications. This in turn assures complete and accurate medical records we can rely on. Just like with people, doctors can’t safeguard their patients’ health unless they know the quality of the medications they’re taking, and even more importantly, whether they’re taking them correctly.